Services include the following:
Using valid and reliable psychometric assessments as well as competency-based assessments we assist employees in planning their career paths effectively by identifying skills and competency shortfalls so that they can prepare themselves for promotional opportunities within their organisations.
As a single measure integrity tests are one of the most predictive indicators of counter-productive work behaviours and on-the-job performance.
In a recruitment setting they may answer the questions:
- “Is the individual going to be counter-productive?”
- “Is the individual going to turn up to work?”
- “Is the individual going to be trouble or not?”
- “How trustworthy Is the individual ?”
- “How good Is the individual at following the rules?
Integrity tests have also been shown to be good at predicting safety behaviours and safety outcomes.
- Our Assessments is a company’s first line of defence.
- Integrity is an integral part of any successful business because its upfront practice inspires trust, dignity, respect and ultimately, prosperity.
- Integrity Assessments/Risk Analysis is a proactive way of combating crime, fraud or any dysfunctional behaviour in any company.
- The screening of existing and prospective employees by means of an integrity assessment is crucial and no company can afford not to implement it.
- We measure and compile an effective integrity profile of the employee and in this respect, contributes to the financial welfare of a company. It also allows companies to join actively in the fight against fraud, since the message that goes out to the defrauder is that dishonesty will not be tolerated in any circumstance.